Send Us Your Prayer Requests
May We Pray for You?
The Bible tells us to “be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let [our] requests be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6, NKJV).
The Bible also tells us to bear each other’s burdens. Praying for one another is an excellent way to do that. So, if there are burdens you would like us to bear for you in prayer, or praises you would like us to celebrate with you in prayer, fill out the prayer request box below.
Whether you need prayer for healing, encouragement, faith, or anything else that may be on your heart, your Adventist friends will sincerely pray for you.
Share Your Prayer Request with Us
If you are praying for your healing, or for that of a loved one:
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for You are the one I praise” (Jeremiah 17:14, NKJV).
- “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy” (Psalm 103:2-4, ESV).
- “He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wound” (Psalm 147:3, ESV).
If you are praying during a time of grief:
- “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18, ESV).
- “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever” (Psalm 73:26, ESV).
- “Come to Me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light” (Matthew 11: 28-30, ESV).
- “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid” (John 14:27, ESV).
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will hear you. You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:11-13, ESV).
- “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39, ESV).
If you are praying for deliverance from fear:
- “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)
- “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4, ESV).
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6, ESV).